Sunday, November 4, 2012

Developing some new stuff this week...

So last week was a bit rough for me starting a new job, still trying to figure out indesign for a magazine layout kinda deal. My creative block as lifted but its very interesting how I am working on a project and  
constantly I get new ideas and concepts that may or may not go with my current project but provide new work to work on after my project...  Tomorrow is monday and i am still sick due to getting some kind of bug.  A win last week was getting the images to one of my clients that was quite rewarding. I have four more entries into the the photographers forum that I need to submit and I need to start working on my Addy Awards competition piece as to what route I want to take will be the challenge.  I am looking forward to it....  So I leave you with this little halloween treat:


"Phantom of the Camera"

No comments:

Post a Comment