Monday, November 26, 2012

Whats up?

 I will say there is a challenge the next two weeks with school work and work.  I am looking forward to the challenge. Sunday I took my dog for a walk along the greenway and an idea popped into my head.  When you walk along the greenway there are little creeks and marshes and wetlands far too often though you will see just how polluted the water is from humans being reckless. You can literally see the chemicals and such sitting on the surface of the water. It is more disturbing when you see wildlife swimming and bathing in the polluted and toxic waters unknowingly they are putting their life at risk. So today I will shoot some of the water surfaces showing the pollution and applying it with my new technique....  I will post a test image later this week.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment