Monday, November 12, 2012

Holy Angels presents "Tutti a Tavola"

  I am a little late on this blog post but thats because I had a very interesting weekend.  Last week I was able to pick up a gig for Chef Martin at the school for a chance to possibly shoot some food network stars on sunday from 9-5  and I said yes because I didn't have anything to do on sunday.  I arrive at the school and meet with Chef Martin.  He said I wouldn't need my tripod because I would just be taking pictures but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise.  They had just begun to set up the dinning table and prep for the clients attending the cooking school.  My face lit up with excitement because I knew it would be a fun and exciting day to watch the " Italian Mamma's" in action sharing their passion of cooking in the kitchen and their love for food...  This is part one of three blog posts...

Essence of Soul Photographer Tony Russo with chefs Franca  and  Mimma.

  I head into the kitchen and begin to take snapshots of the students and chefs from the school preparing some appetizers for the guests that would soon be arriving for the cooking school and boy were they busy:

A student of the Art Institute Culinary program prepares appetizers  for the arriving guests.
Chef Cathie prepares: Torta Salata di Zucchini ( Zucchini  Pie)




What did I forget?


Head Chef prepares the desert: Pere al Vino Rosso served with Zabaglione  ( Pears cooked in wine with Zabaglione)
Even Chefs have to wash dishes.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment